The Packit Lunch Bag is an upgraded version of the Packit Freezable Classic Lunch Box. Besides being freezable and foldable, it has brought in a few new features in this version, including a unique cooling technology that keeps the food ingredients in good shape for a longer time, a visible increase in the size, and a buckle clip handle.
It promises maximum protection to the food in the absence of stable environmental conditions and stands true to it too. It is for the same reason why it is considered one of the best products in the market. Its efficiency and value for money are well known among household shoppers.
If you want to buy a tiffin bag with the best modern alterations and also at a budget-friendly cost, the PackIt Lunch Box would be the best one for you. It is spacious and can accommodate lunch boxes and a water bottle (and a few extras too!).
PackIt was established when Melissa Kieling was fed up of sticking ice packs in lunch bags for her kids to keep it fresh for longer. In 2009, she produced the first-ever freezable and foldable tiffin bag, Personal Cooler. Now, with a voluminous range of coolers, PackIt Freezer Bags are sold in more than 20 countries, in a variety of colors and features.
- Maintaining the freshness of food over a more extended period
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic (fit for kids, employed persons, etc.)
- Easy portability
- Value for money
- Not fit for occasional movers
- Needs to be wiped up almost after every use
Things to Consider Before Buying a Tiffin Bag
When you travel for long hours, it is challenging to keep your mind calm, and the food definitely needs an ice pack!
Apart from that, students spend an entire day at school and require a proper meal to function effectively. Here, the freezable lunch box can help them to get a proper nutritious meal.
Not to forget, that while some children are often messy with their eating habits, it is essential to have a freezable lunch bag which keeps food secure, is easy to clean, and is spill-proof with a zip closure or velcro design.
However, people who have to go on a long day trip like a picnic or hiking should instead prefer PackIt Freezable Commuter Bag, which can store large meals, beverages, wine, etc. The shoulder strap is adjustable and makes it extremely easy to carry.
Let’s take a look at the points you should consider before buying a tiffin bag:
• Uses: How frequently will you use the product?
• Efficiency: How much food can it store?
• Value for money: Is it worth investing in or not.
Features & Benefits
There are numerous features in Packit Freezable Lunch Bag which makes it essential for you to try it if you haven’t yet!
The bag’s construction retains the food quality. This means the freezable gel in the bag (after being kept in a fridge for about 10 hours to 12 hours) will keep up the excellent food quality for a long duration.
You can add food items like fruits, veggies, sandwiches, leftovers, wine, etc., which would have spoiled otherwise. Just pack it, and you’re ready to go.
The cooling technology freezes the walls of these bags and keeps the food in good condition. The zip closure locks are a premium bonus that protects the food from spillage (for adults like me who have to commute way too much daily!)
On the other hand, the larger space allows a variety of foods and a bottle to adjust in the bag.
The material used in the bag is a food-safe non-toxic gel liner, the source that creates the cool environment inside it while the zipper locks in dry and cool air, which does not allow the food to oxidize.
PackIt Freezable lunch bag is made up of poly canvas, making it soft and has a food-safe and water-resistant lining. The bag needs to be dry before the next use. It is neither fit for the dishwasher or washing machine.
Portable and Handy
The pattern to use this bag is that you have to empty it, fold it, and use it the next morning again.
The buckle handle has made it all the more easier to carry the PackIt Freezer bag. This way, there will be an even lunch distribution, and the front flap will always stay in its place.
Since this is an upgraded version of this freezable classic lunch box, it is more spacious and accommodating. It can accommodate two boxes, Mod Lunch and Snack containers. Still, the weight would not feel too heavy for you to carry.
Another significant feature is that the material used in the bag is eco friendly. It is made up of PVC free, BPA free, phthalate, and lead-free materials.
The material used might appear soft to you, but it’s sturdy too, which makes it an absolute value for money product. These bags are apt for multiple workplace situations, short distance travel, personal space, etc.
While I tried to surf the internet to find the questions or complaints, it overwhelmed me with such a generous rating that I had to share these reviews
- There are several users who have benefited from freezable gel bags on various occasions by keeping something eatable.
- Parents are using this bag as a sensitive refrigerator to store the food for their child.
- According to several others, storing food in it regularly, it is a long-lasting product that functions as a mini-fridge or storage.
Since this item is so efficient, it might be difficult to always find it in stock. So, we have shortlisted three alternatives for it:
These bags have more volume than the item mentioned above. It has a wider bottom to store anything like sturdy boxes.
The Hampton Lunch Tote's composition is nearly the same as the Packit Lunch Bag. It has a longer shoulder strap and is easy to carry. This bag costs $22, which is not so high priced.
This thing is perfect for carrying everyday food. It has an adjustable shoulder strap, which would allow your shoulders to rest. (Perfect for my day when I have heavy books in my backpack).
Also, it is more spacious than the previous Lunch bag. The price of this bag is $26.99, which is understandable with the handle alterations and size.
It has a top carrying handle like a shopping bag. It is fit to use if you're planning to go on a hiking trip, camping, family picnic, etc. This set costs around $26.99, which gives a lot of options with the enlarged size.
Food plays a considerable role in maintaining our health and capabilities.
We understand that food quality stability is necessary, and thus found PackIt as a perfect brand. The environment needs your attention, too; so, we have included those items in the review which are sustainable and have minimal impact on the environment.
For further information, click here to check the product out.
- This fully freezable Lunch Box is the first and only lunchbox with PackIt's groundbreaking built-in cooling. Freezable non-toxic gel is built permanently into the walls of each bag, to keep food and drinks chilled for hours. It totally eliminates the need for separate blue ice packs or gel packs!
- Simple to use: empty, collapse and freeze the entire lunchbox overnight (12 hours). By morning, the walls of the bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill. This lunchbox keeps food cooler longer, which means you can pack healthier foods that would spoil in other lunch boxes such as: dairy, deli meats, salads, fruits and veggies
- The Lunch Bag features Packit's groundbreaking cooling design. Non-toxic freezable gel is built into the walls of the bag: the entire bag freezes! Fold, freeze, pack and go!
- Simple to use: empty, collapse and freeze the entire lunchbox overnight (12 hours). By morning, the walls of the bag will be completely frozen and ready to pack. This lunchbox keeps food cooler longer, which means you can pack healthier foods that would spoil in other lunch boxes such as: prepared meals, salads, fruits, meats, and veggies
- PackIt is a freezable lunch cooler designed to keep contents cooler, longer: up to 10 hours (depending on external temperatures)
- Features a patented freezable gel permanently built into liner, no need for ice or gel packs, simply fold your PackIt flat and freeze overnight